🛡 The Safe, Simple, Hands-Free Knife Sharpener🛡
The unique, patented SuperSharp Pro Suction Cup Knife Sharpener uses tungsten carbide technology to extend the life of almost any knife. SuperSharp works on virtually any knife, including expensive hardened steel knives, chef's knives, and even serrated blades (like serrated bread knives and hunting knives), making it, unlike any knife sharpener, sharpening steel, or sharpening stone you've ever used.
- Sharpens any kitchen knife safely & hands-free
- Kitchen knives, hardened steel knives (e.g. Global, Sabatier)
- PowerGrip suction cup attaches securely to any smooth, flat surface for safer hands-free use.
- Needs only gentle pressure, no skill required
- Convenient saves money and lasts for years
SuperSharp Pro sharpens almost anything
SuperSharp Pro even works with serrated blades* (like bread knives and hunting knives), making it unlike any knife sharpener, steel or sharpening stone you’ve ever used.
- Kitchen knives & chef’s knives
- Serrated knives (like bread knives, hunting knives)
- Hardened steel knives, pocket knives & multitools
- Use light strokes only
- Not suitable for very fine-toothed serrated knives
- Material: Plastic
- Size:About(mm): 60x60x70
- Net weight: 50g
- Packaging weight: 60g
- Color: Red, Silver
How To Use:
Back and forth 2-3 times a blunt instrument immediately sharp.
The first to find a clean surface can smoke sucker.
Placed desktop suckers do not have air and then firmly press the handle.
The sucker must not have air or into the air is not strong, then it is easy to cut.
The use of attention to the protection of tungsten steel to prevent falling from a height.
Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the object may differ slightly from the color shown in the photo.